cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Lon Varscsak <lon.varsc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Order of operations?
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2016 19:25:45 GMT
Okay, I’ve found where it’s at (DataDomainFlushAction.preprocess).  I don’t
see an easy way to override this, without just forking (which is totally
doable).  Does anyone know why the default order of operations is INSERT ->
UPDATE -> DELETE?  Because if there’s no specific reason, it seems like we
could change this to support DBs that don’t have deferred constraints.  (or
provide a hook to reorder these)

-Lon