cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Lon Varscsak <lon.varsc...@gmail.com>
Subject Can't attach to Cayenne runtime. Null injector returned from CayenneRuntime.getThreadInjector()
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2016 02:14:17 GMT
Hey guys,

I’m working with a project that deserializes my component state (which has
CDOs and ObjectContexts) and when it goes to deserialize them I get the
error in the subject.

I have gathered from one ancient post that I’m supposed to call the
CayenneRuntime’s bindThreadInjector method, but I’m unsure where to do
this.  I know that the injector is attached to my runtime (which I have).

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Lon