cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Frank Herrmann <frank.herrm...@modernizingmedicine.com>
Subject Ordering by date on a timestamp field
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2016 20:07:44 GMT
Hello all,

Is there a way in Cayenne, when adding an ordering to a query, to order by
only the date portion of a timestamp (including time) field? Basically, the
timestamp includes hour, minutes, seconds, etc. I only want to sort on the
date portion (month, day, year), or any other such criteria.

The reason for this is, if we include other fields to sort by, we would
want the second sort field to group on the date, not the full timestamp.

Thanks,

-Frank

--
FRANK HERRMANN