cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Anthony Giaccone <anthony.giacc...@nytimes.com>
Subject Re: Reverse engineering and dates
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2016 18:01:35 GMT
Yeah,

I have an existing schema and it’s something of a mess, and were using git, so different
branches have different schemas with different attributes.  So I’m re-engineering a lot.

I did what you suggested the first three times but then I was like. "Meh, there should be
a better way….”

Maybe something as simple as a preferences page which specifies what class to use for the
basic mappings?  Or maybe even easier, “Joda Time” and a check box.

Tony

I’m also changing a bunch of lookup tables that curren