cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Hugi Thordarson <h...@karlmenn.is>
Subject Dynamically reloading the model on change
Date Mon, 30 May 2016 12:27:01 GMT
Hi all,
I’ve been working with Ebean for the past couple of months (customer unfortunately mandated
the use of Ebean). I don’t really like working with it, but it has one feature that I really
like—I can change model classes at will (add attributes, relationships etc.) and the changes
take effect immediately, i.e. I don’t need to restart the application.

Is it possible to do something similes in Cayenne? I.e., can I make changes to the model and
then reload the runtime, or something of the ilk?

Cheers,
- hugi