cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: ROP: detecting that my client connection has timed out
Date Sat, 09 Apr 2016 00:40:31 GMT
On 9/04/2016 1:34am, Adam Boyle wrote:
> I'll also see about getting a build from trunk to dig into the latest ROP code. Admittedly
back in January I questioned my decision to use Cayenne when I saw that the latest alpha release
was from February 2015, so it's a relief to see 4.0.M3 and more commits coming in for ROP
:)

Yes, we really should release milestones more often. However trunk is kept very stable and
I find myself using custom builds from it in production fairly often.

Perhaps if you have any feedback about the new ROP integration bits, we might plan for another
milestone release sooner rather than later.

Do let us know if you have any questions or suggestions about the new ROP integration. Hopefully
I'll be moving to HTTP2 in our own application this coming week.

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis