cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Adam Boyle <abo...@valsphere.com>
Subject Re: ROP: detecting that my client connection has timed out
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2016 15:34:14 GMT
I'll also see about getting a build from trunk to dig into the latest ROP code. Admittedly
back in January I questioned my decision to use Cayenne when I saw that the latest alpha release
was from February 2015, so it's a relief to see 4.0.M3 and more commits coming in for ROP
:)

-Adam

From: Aristedes Maniatis <ari@maniatis.org>
Sent: Friday, April 8, 2016 2:45 AM
To: user@cayenne.apache.org
Subject: Re: ROP: detecting that my client connection has timed out

On 8/04/2016 3:06pm, Adam Boyle wrote:
> Does anyone know of a better way? Perhaps some advice for this novice enterprise developer?

Also I strongly advise taking a build of Cayenne trunk from after the release of 4.0M3. The
new ROP refactoring in there is brand new but I've already got it in production and it works
nicely. Much easier to customise for your needs.

We are currently right now finishing up migration to Jetty HTTP client as an option in Cayenne.
This will allow us to use HTTP2 and hopefully get better performance over high latency connections.

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis