cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Query Isolation - Dirty Reads
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2016 06:42:40 GMT
Hi Malcolm,

Yeah, going to the connection level is probably the way to solve this. You will need to wrap
your commit / select code in a manual transaction, which is fairly easy in 4.0 [1] (hmm...
there's a typo in the docs. No "perform" method is shown). Inside your code you can use BaseTransaction.getThreadTransaction().addConnection(..)
to customize the connection.

Andrus

[1] http://cayenne.apache.org/docs/4.0/cayenne-guide/persistent-objects-objectcontext.html#transactions