cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Hugi Thordarson <h...@karlmenn.is>
Subject Re: For those of us who want getters without the get-prefix (e.g. EOF fugitives)
Date Sun, 17 Apr 2016 18:42:37 GMT
Whoa, yes—that’s true. I haven’t hit the issue, probably because I’m using WO which
uses Apple’s KVC rather than beanystuff to access and modify object data. And I believe
Cayenne is using the correct methods to access bean data in some cases, since creating BeanInfo
classes eliminated errors I was previously encountering (eg. when sorting lists of DataObjects).

But yes, as you point out, PropertyUtils.getProperty() fails for all of my properties since
BeanAccessor hardcodes the get-prefix. We should probably fix Cayenne to comply with the JavaBeans
spec in this regard.

- hugi