cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Simon Farner <s.far...@bluewin.ch>
Subject Does Cayenne 4.0.3M work on JellyBean 4.0?
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2016 11:48:16 GMT
Hello everybody

I built a working ORM setup on my server application. I now would like
to clone the project into our Android application, switching the back
end to sqlite. We aim to support phones starting from JellyBean 4.0.

The gradle project builds without failure, but when I try to create
objects from a ObjectContext the app just crashes silently. No
exceptions I tried using derby as backend to rule out trouble with the
sqlite setup in Android, but this crashes too. I start to suspect that
Cayenne simply does not work with JellyBean, does it? I would love to
provide some more detail but somehow the Android Studio does not
provide any information on what failed.

Is there anyone who got Cayenne 4.0.3M working on Android 4.0? Or is it
known to cause trouble?

Greetings and thank you for helping
Simon