cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Juan Manuel Diaz Lara <jmdia...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: How to execute a stored procedure as part of a commitChanges?
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2016 00:41:13 GMT
Actually, I am reviewing the code to hack it, I append a sequence diagram of my analysis, hotspotting
in red the points where cayenne  do some actions that must be done post transaction commit
but are actually done before transaction commits.  The sequence diagram shows the scenario
where we are using commitChanges() alone and the frame take care to create an automatic transaction,
but the case is worst when we are using a manual transaction.
I will start the hack, I will inform you of results.

Thanks for your reply, I missed it until now.
 Atte. Juan Manuel Díaz Lara