cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Mike Kienenberger <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: No object is registered in context with Id
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2016 16:05:10 GMT
Objects never belong to any context other than the one that created them.

When you call n = c2.localObject(o),  o still exists in the original
context c1, but a new n is created for context c2.   Unless c1 = c2 in
which case o = n.

Note that you need to be careful calling localObject on an object in a
state other than committed or hollow.