cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Modeling vertical inheritance
Date Mon, 28 Mar 2016 13:25:17 GMT
FWIW, this message also came through moderation. (Probably because of the the different From:
address compared to your original subscription).

A.

> On Mar 28, 2016, at 4:19 PM, Farner Simon (farnesim) <farnesim@students.zhaw.ch>
wrote:

> Hello Ari
>
> Thank you for replying. I worked through the tutorial bevor we picked Cayenne as ORM.
I allready have a working mapping that has allready been deployed to our dev environment and
MySQL server. Thus fare everything went smooth.

> What I am trying to achive is this: https://cayenne.apache.org/docs/3.0/modeling-vertical-inheritance.html
The section in the 4.0 Version of the Guid is empty so I assumed this is still valid.

> I hope this gets sorted into the right thread, because I did the registration wrong the
first time :/