cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Willerding <awillerd...@itsurcom.com>
Subject Re: No object is registered in context with Id
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2016 16:00:50 GMT
Thank you dollj@xsinet.co.za.  Without your help I would never have
found a solution.

Of course my code was generating the duplicate entry!  Sorry to have
bugged the list on this last error.

I'm not sure I understand why different objects must be "localized" with
the localObject method vs the setObjectContext.  From my limited
understanding of the inner workings of Cayenne, the setObjectContext
should have worked.  I have used the setObjectContext with success (I
think - in the error went away) in other situations when I get an error
suggesting that one object is not in the context of another object