cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Hugi Thordarson <h...@karlmenn.is>
Subject Duplicate entity names (different projects, same runtime)
Date Sat, 26 Mar 2016 16:31:10 GMT
Hi all.
I just stumbled into a problem where two of my cayenne projects have the same entity name
(but different DataObject classes, of course) and this is causing conflicts in behaviour,
when both projects are running in the same ServerRuntime.

I’m guessing I’m pretty much borked and should rename one of the entities?

Are people using any method for namespacing their entities in Cayenne? In EOF we usually added
a prefix to the entity name to avoid stuff like this.

Cheers,
- hugi