cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Simon Farner <s.far...@bluewin.ch>
Subject Re: Modeling vertical inheritance
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2016 13:07:10 GMT
Hello Michael

I don't know if it worked in 3.1 I would have to try it out. I am
fairly new to Cayenne, not new to programming Java, nor working with
databases, but new to Cayenne. I went through the mailing list and
people were reporting that they work in production with the 4.1.M3
modeler, so I figured I would be ok. If I find some time this evening I
will try to do the example in 3.1.

Best regards
Simon