cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: Using jconsole to monitor Ehcache
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2016 21:34:03 GMT
On 3/02/2016 5:42am, Frank Herrmann wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I'm working on switching our query caching to Ehcache. Does anyone know how
> to monitor Ehcache injected into Cayenne via EhCacheQueryCache in jconsole?
>
> In case it matters, I'm using Cayenne 3.1.

I don't think Cayenne factors into this at all. We just add these parameters to the command
line (starting up tomcat in my case):

-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.port=7401 -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.ssl=false

I turn off SSL and password because this is just for an internal network, but you can adjust
those as you need to.

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis