cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Tony <t...@giaccone.org>
Subject Re: Migrate Schema
Date Tue, 05 Jan 2016 13:02:05 GMT
Here's my scenario

I added a new column of type integer in the modeler. I checked the schema in Postgres the
column does not exist in the table. I checked to be sure the data source in the modeler points
to the right database in Postgres.

I choose "migrate schema"  and get the connect to database modal. I select the correct datasource.
Press the Continue button. Select the public schema. Press Continue button. Next window is
"Migrate DB Schema: Options". Nothing is displayed in the select operations pane.

The console log shows INFO: Schema loading...

This happens consistently for me.

I also can't reverse engineer the database. That makes me think it's a schema access problem,
however I can log in to the DB from the command line using psql and the user/password and
do a \d to describe the schema and a table.

I am confused....

Tony Giaccone