cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Michael Gentry <mgen...@masslight.net>
Subject Re: Changing database connection programmatically
Date Fri, 22 Jan 2016 18:54:53 GMT
I have an example in 3.0.2, but could update it sometime.  With 3.1 (and
4.0) you'd use a Cayenne DI Module, which I did on another project, but it
is far too large to share/etc.  Here is my 3.0.2 example:

https://github.com/mrg/cbe/blob/master/UnitTesting/src/test/java/cbe/testing/AppTest.java

Let me know if you'd like an updated (to 3.1) version.

mrg