cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Cayenne at FOSDEM
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2016 19:53:25 GMT
Hi there,

I will be attending FOSDEM conference in Brussels 1.5 weeks from now [1]. Apache Foundation
will have a booth shared by various projects. I am now trying to book a time slot for Cayenne.
I will send Twitter updates on the status of that.

If anyone has interest to talk in person about Cayenne (best practices, where it is going,
give us feedback, etc.), please contact me via Twitter or email, and we'll setup a time to
meet (regardless whether we get an official time slot at the booth or not).

The conference happens on the weekend, it is free, non-commercial, and judging by what others
say is awesome (~5K open source developers in one space! I don't think I've seen anything
like that before). So if you are around Brussels, just show up there :)

Andrus

[1] https://fosdem.org/2016/

Andrus Adamchik
@andrus_a | @ApacheCayenne