cayenne-user mailing list archives

From John Huss <johnth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reading boolean values stored in a database as chars
Date Wed, 07 Oct 2015 19:08:53 GMT
Check out the code for org.apache.cayenne.access.types.BooleanType and it's
subclasses.  I think you need to create your own extended type to handle
it.  Not sure if you can have multiple different BooleanTypes in the same
runtime, but you could have one that detects and switches
behavior dynamically I guess.