cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Mike Kienenberger <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Duplicate primary keys in Postgresql
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2015 14:04:09 GMT
I remember that happening to me way back in Cayenne 1.x when I
converted over from EOF.    I wonder if there's any way we can make
this more obvious to the end-user who migrates from EOF?  Hugi, was
there any particular place where we could have documented this where
it would have become obvious to you during the migration?

On Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 9:55 AM, Hugi Thordarson <hugi@karlmenn.is> wrote:
> Thanks Michael, that was it. The sequences I was using were leftorvers from EOF and were
advancing by 1 at a time, while Cayenne expected 20. Now everything works like a charm :).