cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Hugi Thordarson <h...@karlmenn.is>
Subject Re: Reading boolean values stored in a database as chars
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2015 09:19:43 GMT
Thanks for the advice everyone. I think this is the correct way, writing cover methods won't
really cut it in my case since I’m going to perform queries using the fields in question.
The DB mixes different types for booleans in the database (some are strings, others are proper
booleans) but It looks like I can check for the type of the field in the type adaptor before
performing my operations, so I should be able to handle this correctly.

Do you know how I register my own type adaptor for BooleanType?

Cheers,
- hugi