cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Hugi Thordarson <h...@karlmenn.is>
Subject Reengineering a Postgres DB schema not working in Modeler?
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2015 10:32:06 GMT
Hi all.
I’m attempting to reengineer a Postgresql (9.3) DB in Cayenne Modeler and I’m not getting
any entities. It just connects to the database and then creates an empty datamap with no tables
(and yes, I’m quite sure I’m using the correct schema and catalog :).
Just wanted to check if someone else has seen this or if it might be a known bug in 4.0.M2?
I’ve reengineered MySQL and Informix DBs without problem.

Cheers,
- hugi