cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: CayenneModeler not generating classes
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2015 13:22:43 GMT
That URL looks like unofficial docs that Henning (one of the committers) posted on his home
page. So yeah, hard to say what's the status of that (maybe that's something experimental?).
I am surprised though that none of our tests are catching the issue. Anyways, I guess we should
be good now.

Andrus

> On Oct 13, 2015, at 5:16 AM, Savva Kolbachev <s.kolbachev@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Sorry, it was my mistake.
>
> I was confused by http://people.apache.org/~henning/velocity/html/ch06.html
> It really works with "and", "or" for me,  'org.apache.cayenne.exp.Property'
> is created and all the tests pass.
>
> Anyway I will apply Mike's fix.

>> Hi Mike,
>>
>> I tried your solution and its worked. Thanks for the Help.
>>
>> On Sat, Oct 10, 2015 at 2:52 PM, Dipesh Jain <dipesh@ivgroup.in> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Mike, As you said velocity version maybe has some problems so I had
>>> changed version from 1.6.4 but the output was same. I also tried with 1.7
>>> version but I got some errors and project was not build. I have created a
>>> fresh project for example. Here my xml files - *cayenne-Services.xml*
>>> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <domain project-version="7">
<map
>>> name="datamap"/> <node name="datanode"
>>> factory="org.apache.cayenne.configuration.server.DBCPDataSourceFactory"
>>> parameters="mastersdbcp2.properties"
>>>
>> schema-update-strategy="org.apache.cayenne.access.dbsync.SkipSchemaUpdateStrategy"
<?xml
>>> version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <data-map xmlns="
>>> http://cayenne.apache.org/schema/7/modelMap" xmlns:xsi="
>>> http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:schemaLocation="