cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Dipesh Jain <dip...@ivgroup.in>
Subject Re: Query at the time of inserting data using Apache Cayenne
Date Sat, 12 Sep 2015 12:48:11 GMT
Thanks @Andrus for the help. I am using CayenneFilter session-scoped context,
because of that I was having problem. I saw your solution but I am using
cayenne 3.1 and it does not have StatelessContextRequestHandler class. My
entire project is based on Web Services so is there any other way I
can use request-scoped
context with connection pooling or do you have any other alternative better
then this ?

--
Thanks and Regards
Deepesh Jain