cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Hugi Thordarson <h...@karlmenn.is>
Subject Re: Anyone using Cayenne with Informix?
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2015 11:02:27 GMT
Thanks Andrus. I’m going to try this out.

- hugi

> On 11. sep. 2015, at 10:34, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:
>
> Haven't seen anything Informix-related popping up on this list for some time. But if
it has a decent JDBC driver, most things should just work. Most adapter customizations for
other DBs are dealing with edge cases, stored procedures, driver metadata capabilities and
such.

> Andrus
>
>> On Sep 11, 2015, at 1:24 PM, Hugi Thordarson <hugi@karlmenn.is> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all.
>>
>> I’m starting work on a (somewhat technologically dated) project that uses Informix.
I see it’s not on the list of officially supported DBs, just wondering if anyone has attempted
to use it with Cayenne?