cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: REST + Cayenne
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2015 21:25:17 GMT
Yep, the video and that sample app should give you a good feel of what this is.

Regarding the site... I've been working on turning LR into a proper open source project lately.
Almost there :) So if you've been to the site some time ago, you may check it out again. It
has much more useful stuff now. Namely "Documentation" and "Forum" links:

* Documentation was added just recently (like this weekend). Still need to document more advanced
scenarios, but the basic API's are explained already.

so if you have questions how to implement this or that scenario, let's start a discussion
there.

Andrus