cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: Is there a canonical method of invoking aggregate functions
Date Sun, 13 Sep 2015 23:43:29 GMT
On 14/09/2015 5:26am, Hugi Thordarson wrote:
> I've started working on a proposal for the WebObjects-world to migrate Project Wonder
to Cayenne,

Sounds great. Its been a long time since I was in the WO world, and although I used Project
Wonder way back then, I find it hard to remember where EOF stopped and Wonder started.

Can you give us a short summary of what features Wonder would bring to a Cayenne developer?

Cheers
Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis