cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Is there a canonical method of invoking aggregate functions
Date Sun, 13 Sep 2015 19:02:33 GMT
Hi Hugi,

This was a big enough hole in the API, that I felt it needed fixing. I just added support
for the "path+" EJBQL syntax to Cayenne per https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAY-2027
. So you can build Cayenne from master and use it right away.

Andrus

> On Sep 12, 2015, at 9:03 AM, Hugi Thordarson <hugi@karlmenn.is> wrote:
>
> Hi all.
>
> Since converting Expressions that use outer joins to EJBQL doesn’t work in Cayenne,
I find myself now using somewhat kludgy methods to invoke aggregate methods (for example to
retrieve the count of records that an expression will yield).