cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Syncing peers in single thread
Date Mon, 07 Sep 2015 06:15:53 GMT
Doing so is possible by binding a custom ObjectStoreFactory in DI container and overriding
'ObjectStore.setDataRowCache' method in ObjectStore subclass that the factory would create.
However I am afraid this will end up with deadlocks if more than one ObjectContext can commit
at the same time.

So could you elaborate why you need synchronous peer sync?

Andrus