cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Savva Kolbachev <s.kolbac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Java 8 Date/Time API and Cayenne
Date Fri, 07 Aug 2015 08:17:10 GMT
Yeah. You need to add the following dependency to your pom.xml:

    <dependency>
        <groupId>org.apache.cayenne</groupId>
        <artifactId>cayenne-java8</artifactId>
        <version>4.0.M3-SNAPSHOT</version>
    </dependency>

Note: This is an 4.0.M3-SNAPSHOT version, so mvn repository doesn't contain
java8 module. You need to build it by yourself.

Then you need to create new Java8 module and add it to the ServerRuntime.
For example:

    Module java8Module = new CayenneJava8Module();
    ServerRuntime cayenneRuntime = new ServerRuntime("cayenne-project.xml",
java8Module);

And the last, don't forget to specify an ObjEntity attribute type as
java.time.LocalDateTime.

Hope it will help you.