cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Joe Baldwin <jfbald...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: DataSourceInfo
Date Fri, 07 Aug 2015 14:44:01 GMT

I am using DHCP (and have been for years).  This only started happening when I had my webhost
upgrade to Tomcat 8 (and I converted to Cayenne 4).   The connection mismanagement DOES NOT
happen on my development server.

This is why I am starting with verifying the JDBC version via Cayenne.  However, (as I said)
DataSiourceInfo returns nulls.