cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Hugi Thordarson <h...@karlmenn.is>
Subject Getting the currently active ServerRuntime
Date Thu, 27 Aug 2015 08:37:55 GMT
Hi all.

I’m writing a Cayenne-based CRUD framework of sorts, in the form of a jar that plugs into
Cayenne applications. Currently, I’m telling the framework about the Cayenne environment
at application startup by setting a ServerRuntime variable manually in a configuration class.
Is there any way for me to smooth out this operation by making the framework automatically
obtain the active ServerRuntime in the current environment?

Cheers,
- hugi

// Hugi Thordarson
// http://www.loftfar.is/ <http://www.loftfar.is/>