cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Migration to 4.0
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2015 00:39:07 GMT
Yep, absolutely right.

> On Jul 5, 2015, at 8:27 PM, Joe Baldwin <jfbaldwin@earthlink.net> wrote:
>
> Andrus,
>
> in the interim, I did some hacking and found out that I needed
> 	cayenne-di-4.0.M2.jar
> as well
> 	cayenne-server-4.0.M2.jar
>
> The error, without the the di jar was that Modules were missing.   So, if I haven’t
missed anything, you need server, di, and all the 3rd party jars at a minimum.  Does this
sound correct?

> Joe
>

>> On Jul 5, 2015, at 8:20 PM, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:
>>
>> Yes. Alternatively you can use ServerRuntimeBuilder (especially if you have various
customizations), but ServerRuntime constructor works just as well.

>> Andrus
>>

>>> On Jul 4, 2015, at 1:30 PM, Joe Baldwin <jfbaldwin@earthlink.net> wrote:
>>>
>>> Is this example  from (https://cayenne.apache.org/docs/4.0/tutorial/ch05.html
<https://cayenne.apache.org/docs/4.0/tutorial/ch05.html>)  still considered correct?
 (Specifically the ServerRuntime instantiation):