cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Joe Baldwin <jfbald...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Migration to 4.0
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2015 00:27:37 GMT
Andrus,

in the interim, I did some hacking and found out that I needed
	cayenne-di-4.0.M2.jar
as well
	cayenne-server-4.0.M2.jar

The error, without the the di jar was that Modules were missing.   So, if I haven’t missed
anything, you need server, di, and all the 3rd party jars at a minimum.  Does this sound correct?

Joe

> On Jul 5, 2015, at 8:20 PM, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:
>
> Yes. Alternatively you can use ServerRuntimeBuilder (especially if you have various customizations),
but ServerRuntime constructor works just as well.

> Andrus
>

>> On Jul 4, 2015, at 1:30 PM, Joe Baldwin <jfbaldwin@earthlink.net> wrote:
>>
>> Is this example  from (https://cayenne.apache.org/docs/4.0/tutorial/ch05.html <https://cayenne.apache.org/docs/4.0/tutorial/ch05.html>)
 still considered correct?  (Specifically the ServerRuntime instantiation):