cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Tanneru, Raj" <Raj.Tann...@bnymellon.com>
Subject Re: cayenne to hp vertica
Date Mon, 29 Jun 2015 20:03:02 GMT
Yes it has a driver, when I add driver to class path of datasource and hit Test button, it
comes with below message. See both the screenshots below and advise.

Also Tools —> Show Log Console is not showing anything. Is there a way to turn debug
level on?

[cid:43EA515C-A2AF-47BB-AEDE-FD0FF01C95CA]

[cid:9EEADAA8-AACA-4E7F-B944-FF45D21BE685]

Thanks,

On 6/29/15, 12:19 PM, "John Huss" <johnthuss@gmail.com<mailto:johnthuss@gmail.com>>