cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Tanneru, Raj" <Raj.Tann...@bnymellon.com>
Subject cayenne to hp vertica
Date Mon, 29 Jun 2015 18:29:25 GMT
Hi,

Can I connect to HP vertica data base from cayenne modeler? I just downloaded apache cayenne
3.1 and don’t see an option for hp vertica.

Thanks,
Raj Tanneru

The information contained in this e-mail, and any attachment, is confidential and is intended
solely for the use of the intended recipient. Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any
attachment, or any information contained therein, by any other person is not authorized. If
you are not the intended recipient please return the e-mail to the sender and delete it from
your computer. Although we attempt to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, we do not
guarantee that either are virus-free and accept no liability for any damage sustained as a
result of viruses.

Please refer to http://disclaimer.bnymellon.com/eu.htm for certain disclosures relating to
European legal entities.