cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Mike Kienenberger <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cayenne design Patterns
Date Mon, 08 Jun 2015 13:57:38 GMT
I tend to use a DAO pattern in projects where I want all cayenne
references isolated to a specific package.   I use the template
generator to create 90%of the code and keep it up to date

On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 9:48 AM, Gmail <tgiaccone@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm wondering how people on this mailing BG list structure their Cayenne projects. The
two most common design patterns I have seen are DAO style where the code that implements access
is in its own class and Active record style where the Domain object implements the data access
layer.