cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Giaccone, Tony" <anthony.giacc...@nytimes.com>
Subject Re: LinkETL - soliciting naming ideas
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2015 14:15:19 GMT
I don't think that ETL is strictly devoted to data warehouse. We use ETL
transforms from and to our database to drive other processes including
external vendors. So ETL in our case is far removed from the warehouse.
Now, I will admit that data warehouse functions do an awful lot of ETL but
the need for ETL is much larger then just the warehouse.