cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Lindesay <...@lindesay.co.nz>
Subject Re: [4.0M2] Bug in EJBQL generation for not expressions? (missing rootId)
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2015 10:13:20 GMT
Hi Hugi;

OK that should be working now in master branch.  Glad to hear that it is
working out for you!

cheers.

On 23/06/15 08:47, Hugi Thordarson wrote:
> Thanks Andrew! And yes, I’m really enjoying Cayenne now. There’s a couple of features
I miss from EOF, but nothing that can’t be covered by a couple of utility methods. Just
looking forward to being able to contribute in a meaningful way, once I’ve taken some time
to familiarize myself with the codebase :).

--
Andrew Lindesay