cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Trouble with Web deployment part 2
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2015 07:21:06 GMT
Yep, in newer versions of Cayenne (since 3.1 IIRC) we dropped out-of-the-box support for WEB-INF
location. Like John said, just place all your files in a source folder (src/main/resources
if you are using Maven) and you should be good.

There's a way to implement an alternative lookup strategy to check WEB-INF, but I wouldn't
bother with that.

Andrus