cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Cayenne (and LinkRest) presentations at WOWODC in Hamburg
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2015 11:22:26 GMT
Haven't heard of live streaming being available at WOWODC, but I will have the videos after
the conference. We'll think of ways to publish them (YouTube?)

Andrus

> On Apr 1, 2015, at 2:05 PM, Hugi Thordarson <hugi@karlmenn.is> wrote:
>
> Ooohlala, can we get a live stream? :)
>
> - hugi
>
> // Hugi Thordarson
> // http://www.loftfar.is/ <http://www.loftfar.is/>
> // s. 895-6688
>

>> On 1. apr. 2015, at 10:56, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:
>>
>> A reminder for those who are interested in both WebObjects and Cayenne - I am giving
two presentations at WOWODC on April 27 in Hamburg:

with Cayenne (https://github.com/nhl/link-rest). The second one is about Cayenne 4.0.M2.

>> I am in Hamburg since Apr 24, so if you are local to the area, but not attending
the conference, we can still meet somewhere and talk about these technologies :)