cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Hugi Thordarson <h...@karlmenn.is>
Subject Re: DataObject accessor names - ditching the "get" prefix
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2015 12:57:17 GMT
Hi Michael.
Thanks for the pointer, I’d love an example of rolling my own templates. Are the standard
default templates accessible somewhere?

Also, is class file generation accessible via an API or otherwise supported outside of the
Modeler? One convenient feature of WOLips (when using EOF) is autogeneration of classes every
time the model changes. If this doesn’t currently exist in Cayenne I’d like to implement
it.

Cheers,
- hugi

// Hugi Thordarson