cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Traversing relationships in DataRow queries?
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2015 12:19:07 GMT

> On Apr 1, 2015, at 2:59 PM, Hugi Thordarson <hugi@karlmenn.is> wrote:
>
> While this doesn’t:
>
> SelectQuery<DataRow> q = SelectQuery.dataRowQuery( SMReceipt.class );
> q.addPrefetch( SMReceipt.SHOP.getName() );
> List<DataRow> list = objectContext.select( q );
>
> Should I file a bug report?

Very surprising. This should generate a "disjoint" prefetch (i.e. a query #2, fetching Shop
objects). And I am certain that we have dozens of unit tests for it. But yeah, if it is broken,
please open a Jira, including generated SQL if possible.

BTW, feel free to use ObjectSelect query, which a "fluent" analog of SelectQuery in M2.

Andrus