cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Savva Kolbachev <s.kolbac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 4.0M2 Modeler Migration Tool Empty Change List
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2015 13:58:15 GMT
Hi Peter! Thank you for your bug report.

We've resolved the issue.

So now you can download and build the latest Cayenne version.
In short: clone a repository from https://github.com/apache/cayenne and
build it via 'mvn clean install -Passembly,windows' for your Windows PC.

If you need more information, please follow:
https://cayenne.apache.org/dev/code-repository.html
https://cayenne.apache.org/dev/building-cayenne.html