cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: [ANN] Cayenne 4.0 M2 released
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2015 07:58:24 GMT
Oh and I should also mention - if you can please spread the word on Twitter (you can retwit
our announcement at https://twitter.com/ApacheCayenne/status/578463231762673665 ), Facebook,
blogs, etc. This is really an attention-worthy milestone.

Andrus

> On Mar 19, 2015, at 10:13 AM, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:
>
> I am glad to announce a very important and long-overdue milestone release. As you may
know already, we renamed version 3.2 to 4.0 as the scope had been vastly expanded. So 4.0.M2
is a direct successor of 3.2M1. Lots of very exciting new features: