cayenne-user mailing list archives

From fael <peter.hv...@jamesinnes.com>
Subject 4.0M2 Modeler Migration Tool Empty Change List
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2015 11:04:19 GMT
tl;dr - I use the 4.0M2 modeler migrate option on my test schema and it shows
me no changes even though there are changes.

Hello all! I'm new here - very pleased to be working with Cayenne for my
projects. Already finding it far better than some in-house solutions I've
used in the past and Hibernate. Also love how the migration tool fits so
tastily with solutions like Flyway for migration management... until I
updated to 4.0M2!

I posted a JIRA about this too;

But figured I would post here too just in case someone has any 'local
wisdom' about why this might occur.

Thanks!
Peter