cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: Closing Cayennes' DataContext
Date Sat, 03 Jan 2015 22:21:31 GMT
10,000 is a pretty high number. The default is about 150. It may be that mysql isn't able to
cope with that many settings.

Also, you should always have more connections available in your database than you configure
in your connection pool, otherwise you are going to run into problems when you connect to
your database for admin purposes, backups, or other things.

Ari