cayenne-user mailing list archives

From jonathan_ms2006 <jonathan_ms2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Closing Cayennes' DataContext
Date Sat, 03 Jan 2015 14:37:33 GMT
Hi Michael,

    In my cayenne NodeDriver.xml file, I have configured a connection pool
that goes like this:
<connectionPool min="1" max="10000"/>. Obviously I allowed 10000 maximum
number or simultaneous connections.

    On MySQL server installation directory (my.ini), I have configured
max_connections attribute to 10000 same with my connection pool defined in
cayennes' dataNodeDriver.xml while the rest of my.ini file attributes are
not modified upon installation.

    Are there other things I missed.? Many thanks.. :))

Best Regards,

Jonathan